About Us

F.H. Sullivan Company, Inc. first opened their doors in 1947 north of Vancouver, Washington. For over 60 years we have been designing, manufacturing and supplying quality residential and commercial cabinetry.

In 1987 Mr. and Mrs. Banning purchased and merged their existing cabinet shop with F. H. Sullivan Company, Inc.

Since that merger, the Bannings have brought new design capabilities to the company by enhancing and streamlining the manufacturing process through computerization. The new technology has proven advantageous to both company and consumer. Providing high quality products yet very affordable for our customers.

Recently relocated in Kelso, Washington our new building provides additional area to accommodate our high tech equipment. Moreover, with added space our craftsmen are able to give individual attention to detail and maintain the integrity of the hands on excellence we are proud of.

F. H. Sullivan Company, Inc. has proven its integrity in manufacturing to both contractors and those in the private sector.